Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Daemon

I just took a quiz that was supposed to tell me what type of animal my daemon must be, and I must attest to quizzes being full of crap! It said that my daemon would be a domestic house cat, and as much as I love cats, mine especially, the personality of a cat is VERY far from my own personality. So I have decided to chose my own, with the help of my bestest, Megan.

We actually just had a conversation on Sunday about what our daemons would be. She decided that hers would be a moose (a hilarious conversation followed about taking a moose around with you everywhere, and how convenient it would be to have it pack stuff for you) and mine would be a dog. We were thinking something soft and sweet, so we ultimately decided some sort of spaniel, perhaps a springer. Or a snow leopard, it was a tie. I think that probably the spaniel would be most like me, but I've always wanted a snow leopard, so that had to be in the mix.

Then, we started discussing what they would be doing at the time. We were watching Desperate Housewives, gasping and yelling at the screen all the while and we were wondering if they would be sitting calmly next to each other or yelling like we were. Probably, they would be upset too, because they are connected to us, but they might be the voice of reason, like Pan was for Lyra. Who knows? All I know is that I want one real bad.
PS- a snow leopard is NOT the same as a cat!

No comments: